We’ve kicked off the new decade by delivering a brighter learning environment for Redhill School. Their new energy-efficient LED lighting installation involved replacing dated fluorescent strip lighting and will bring multiple benefits;
- lower energy bills
- lower maintenance costs with no tubes to buy or fit
- greater energy efficiency for a lower carbon footprint
- brighter classrooms for improved concentration levels
- eliminating the yellow glow in favour of more natural consistent white light
- safer environment as no tube changes required while working at height
Redhill School’s switch to LED enables them to save a phenomenal 79% from their electricity bill. As well as helping to ease tight school budgets, the school’s overall lower electricity usage has a positive effect on the environment. Using less energy means generating fewer emissions. Reducing their carbon footprint is important to the school and this move has boosted their environmental credentials significantly.
Redhill School took advantage of government-approved funding to install their new lighting at no cost to the school. If you’d like to reap similar benefits for your school, at no cost, then please get in touch today and we can advise on the best energy-saving measures for your school to help your budgets and reduce your carbon footprint.